May 26, 2011

North Shore Resource for Fantastic Vendors

If you live in the North Shore and you're planning a wedding, it can be an overwhelming task to figure out whom to use for your wedding vendors.  As a Bride and being someone involved in planning events for friends and family, I love a great go-to resource for fantastic vendors.


I'm using a fantastic Justice of the Peace to help do my day-of coordination and help locate great vendors for me to use.  Her name is Elizabeth Gemelli and she's a fantastic resource for the wedding industry.  I'm so glad that I have such a wonderful person to work with for my big day!  Need more resources in the Boston / north shore area?  Visit Wedding Creators to find more great people with the services you need for your wedding or event!

0 comments:

Post a Comment