Aug 30, 2011

Vintage Love: Pretty handmade packaging & Free Tags


image source: wedding wire

Looking to do something nice for your hard-working Bridesmaids?

  Reward them with a thoughtful gift and pretty packaging.  My inspiration here was Shabby Chic and I just loved these sweater wrapped gifts.

doiliesTo  make a similar gift for my bridesmaids I used pink and white tissue paper to wrap the gifts, small , twine & made tissue paper flowers

I embelished the flower centers with rhinestones for a bit of bling.  To tie the entire vintage shabby chic look together I made these pretty tags to go onto the gifts with a note that reads,

"as you get ready today and put on your jewelry, make a wish.  let it remind you i am so grateful for your presence in my life.  thank you for standing with me on this special day, as you have so many times before!".  I hope my Bridesmaids will love opening their gift as much as I enjoyed making them.

What's the surprize inside?  Swarovski earrings for the girls.  I'll give my gifts to my girls during our rehersal dinner.

Want to make your own tags for your bridesmaids?  I've created a template for you.  Just add in the names of your bridesmaids and Maid of honor.  Punch a hole in the top and attach with a pretty ribbon.  Please remember that this template is for personal use only and is copyright posh-parties.

0 comments:

Post a Comment