Aug 15, 2010

Save the Date Ideas



Are Save the Date Cards necessary?  This is a question I've toyed with.  It can be a major added expense that you can avoid entirely.  When my parents got married, there was no such thing.  You just mailed out the invites and called it a day.

I did some research.  While not necessary, they are a convenience and thoughtful idea for your guests.  It allows them time to set aside the date for your wedding.  I scoured the web to see if I could find some cute ideas, and I sure did.  Some of my favorites are above.

- WeddingSeal - blog.weddingpaperdivas.com
- Calendar - blog.weddingpaperdivas.com
- Hankerchiefs - Elizabethanndesigns.com
- Tandem Bike - blog.weddingpaperdivas.com
- Tickets -  beachwedlockinvitations.com
- Firefly - minted.com
- Tags - shop.getmarried.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment